Friday, March 30, 2012

Personalize Reports for Each User

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to personalze my reports for each user, for example: Say I have a report which takes in userName as a parameter and then generates the report. Is it possible to use the same userName that the user used to login to the reporting services enviornment. This way the user don't have to enter their userName to see the report, it will be entered by default.

Thanks a lot,

-Rohit

Try User!UserID.

|||

Thanks for the reply!!!

I am still not sure where to use this field.

My question again is:

When a user login to Reporting Services, he/she has to enter a domain UserName and domain Password. I want to know if it is possible to grab that userName and use it as a default value for my parameter.

Thanks again,

-Rohit

|||Thanks a lot man...this works!!!|||

Glad I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment