Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Persisting XML

Hi all,
I would like to save the output of a FOR XML stored procedure to a file on my hard drive with a filename of my choosing. Can anybody point me in the write direction on how to do this. (I've got the FOR XML sproc written, I just need help figuring out ho
w to persist it to a file. Thanks.
JT
Hi JT,
I noticed you make another post with topic 'Persist Sproc OUTPUT' in the
newsgroup: microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming. I found an community
member has added his reply to that thread and I will add my reply if you
have follow up questions to that thread
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. If you have any questions or
concerns, don't hesitate to let me know. We are here to be of assistance!
Sincerely yours,
Mingqing Cheng
Microsoft Online Support
Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.
Please reply to newsgroups only, many thanks!
|||See the thread entitled "extracting results of XML stored proc to file"
started by Mike UK in this newsgroup.
Cheers,
Graeme
--
Graeme Malcolm
Principal Technologist
Content Master Ltd.
www.contentmaster.com
www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6137.asp
"JT" <JTnospam@.verizon.net> wrote in message
news:A3758B34-4AC8-4675-8326-319C40508CFF@.microsoft.com...
> Hi all,
> I would like to save the output of a FOR XML stored procedure to a file on
my hard drive with a filename of my choosing. Can anybody point me in the
write direction on how to do this. (I've got the FOR XML sproc written, I
just need help figuring out how to persist it to a file. Thanks.
> JT
|||Thanks Graeme.
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment